Hunter X Hunter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Conjurer] Call to Arms - Nen

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rajan Iberian
Nen-User
Rajan Iberian

Character sheet
Jenny: 2500

[Conjurer] Call to Arms - Nen Empty
PostSubject: [Conjurer] Call to Arms - Nen   [Conjurer] Call to Arms - Nen EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 2:55 pm

Call to Arms

Theme: Lance of Courage
Nen Type: Conjurer
Description: Call to Arms is a nen ability used to conjurer spears. Pretty straight forward really. However the spears themselves are less so. Spears created by Call to Arms have special effects powered by the resolve and fighting spirit of the user, meaning that the abilities of the caster cannot function while acting in cowardice or just when the user is being a wimp. As long as the conjurer is willing to face his enemy without complaint, regardless of his physical condition he will maintain the ability to use this. It is all mental. Conjuring method is specific to each individual lance.

Last edited by LegendofSleek on Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Conjurer] Call to Arms - Nen   [Conjurer] Call to Arms - Nen EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 3:18 pm

Quote :
Call to Arms is a nen technique used to conjurer spears.

Since this is your Nen ability, you should not call it a technique, since without the propper technique this alone does nothing.

Last question I have is if the strength of the spears are affected in any way by attributes of the user, or if cowardice or being a whimp is just subjective here. For example if you get beat up too much and lose health would that affect them in any way?
Back to top Go down
https://hxh-rp.rpg-board.net
Rajan Iberian
Nen-User
Rajan Iberian

Character sheet
Jenny: 2500

PostSubject: Re: [Conjurer] Call to Arms - Nen   [Conjurer] Call to Arms - Nen EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 3:28 pm

I adjusted my description to accommodate the confusion.

I added a little blurb trying to answer your last question. The bottom line is that it is all mental. If he can tough it out and keep his resolve he can keep using the ability. While injuring him may help break his resolve there is no guarantee that it will, but my that same token a silver tonged individual could in theory talk him into being unable to use his ability.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Conjurer] Call to Arms - Nen   [Conjurer] Call to Arms - Nen EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 3:31 pm

Ok looks fine to me

If you need the code:

Code:
[b]Call to Arms[/b]

[b]Theme:[/b] Lance of Courage
[b]Nen Type:[/b] Conjurer
[b]Description: [/b] Call to Arms is a nen ability used to conjurer spears. Pretty straight forward really. However the spears themselves are less so. Spears created by Call to Arms have special effects powered by the resolve and fighting spirit of the user, meaning that the abilities of the caster cannot function while acting in cowardice or just when the user is being a wimp. As long as the conjurer is willing to face his enemy without complaint, regardless of his physical condition he will maintain the ability to use this. It is all mental. Conjuring method is specific to each individual lance.
Back to top Go down
https://hxh-rp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Conjurer] Call to Arms - Nen   [Conjurer] Call to Arms - Nen Empty

Back to top Go down

[Conjurer] Call to Arms - Nen
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1