Hunter X Hunter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Job] Maria's Cat

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenshiro Kuroshin
Nen-User
Kenshiro Kuroshin

Character sheet
Jenny: 15100

[Job] Maria's Cat Empty
PostSubject: [Job] Maria's Cat   [Job] Maria's Cat EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 1:19 pm

It had been three years since Kenshiro had escaped from NGL. Fragments of memories both traumatic and somewhat redeeming ones, but the memory on the forefront of his mind was that of his fellow slaves getting gunned down. In order to distract himself from the severity of the list of tasks that he had on his manifesto he decided to take some sort of menial task that primarily involved him finding some spoiled rich lady’s cat.

Step one of the job was meeting with the client. In a ritzy neighborhood in Yorknew City, Kenshiro found his contact.
”No you don’t understand, Mr. Fluffy bottoms must be returned to me without a scratch! He’s been a member of our family for more than six years!” She practically shouted.
”Mr. Fluffy bottoms? I’d run too.” He thought to himself in response to her demands, though what he said was ”Don’t worry, I’ll manage to track him down, it’s what I do.”. It was officially set, he was now tasked with the arduous goal of capturing some sort of fluffy white cat and he was left with the moral dilemma of whether to bring the cat back to a life as Mr. Fluffy bottoms.

Word count 201/800

Last edited by Admin on Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:29 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added word count)
Back to top Go down
Kenshiro Kuroshin
Nen-User
Kenshiro Kuroshin

Character sheet

[Job] Maria's Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Job] Maria's Cat   [Job] Maria's Cat EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 12:40 am

Literal hours were spent searching for the damned furry feline with little to no luck… It was apparently a very elusive cat that wanted no part of what he was offering. It briefly occurred to him that he was now a lone guy just looking for a cat. After three years of training and honing his skills, he was now using all the power he has accumulated to bring home someone’s pet. He knew what he was getting into when he took the job but, he had honestly hopped there would be some sort of component here where the job would be worthwhile.

After walking out of the Ritzy neighborhood he only made it a few steps before he saw the atmospheric change. Where once things seemed bright, inviting, and upbeat with buildings that climbed into the sky and houses that practically screamed expense, there now stood dank buildings, some apartment complexes that were dilapidated, fire escapes that hung off the side of the houses, thin layers of wispy smog filled the air, the alleyways between buildings seemed somehow wet, filled with trash and debris, and smoke billowed from rusty metal chimneys. There was plenty of reason to not be here, it was obviously a bad neighborhood and there was obviously a lack of care and attention given to this place. People didn’t live here because they wanted to.

Word count: 430/800

Last edited by Kenshiro Kuroshin on Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added word count)
Back to top Go down
Kenshiro Kuroshin
Nen-User
Kenshiro Kuroshin

Character sheet

[Job] Maria's Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Job] Maria's Cat   [Job] Maria's Cat EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 2:57 am

After wandering around this somewhat seedy area for the better part of the day, and after passing multiple stray cats he started to get an idea. It was extremely likely that if there was a place the cat was going to be, it would be in one of these alleyways where there was food. With a sigh, he started searching for restaurants that served fish, chicken, or both… it weren’t as easy as one might have thought. Every restaurant in the city had at least one chicken and or fish dish so it didn’t narrow anything down.

Finally frustrated after a day hunting for the cat, and giving up so that he could get some rest, Kenshiro turned toward a hotel only to find that there was a small family of cats just hanging out, and walking around with kittens was a beautiful female black cat and a male…
”Son of a bitch!” He exclaimed as realization dawned on him. The male cat that was part of that little happy cat family was Mr. Fluffy Bottoms. A thought occurred to him as to whether or not he should be taking this cat away from his family. In this instance it was for money soooooo…
”Come on Mr. Fluffy Bottoms.” He said softly as he approached his quarry. After getting approximately five feet from the cat, a brilliant light filled the alleyway.

word count: 661/800
Back to top Go down
Kenshiro Kuroshin
Nen-User
Kenshiro Kuroshin

Character sheet

[Job] Maria's Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Job] Maria's Cat   [Job] Maria's Cat EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 4:17 am

When the light cleared Mr. Fluffy Bottoms was gone, but what stood there was even more surprising. Next to the female cat with kittens was a large man with huge rippling muscles and a hairy chest standing stark naked. The whole site was unsettling in and of itself, but his first reaction was not necessarily one of surprise, nor did it bother him that there was a naked man standing before him. As a slave he had been forced to strip naked in front of people before and it didn’t seem odd. His reaction was one of confusion.
”Or… so you’re not Mr. Fluffy Bottoms?” He asked.
”Oh please don’t call me that, I learned to do this so no one could call me that again.” He said exasperatedly. Obviously this guy was not happy with the lot that he drew in life.
”So wait you’re a guy that turned into a cat owned by an old woman or a cat that turned into a guy owned by an old woman?”
”I’m a cat… I just can’t stand being Mr. Fluffy Bottoms. I hate the name, mine is Leonal! I’m proud and I’m a father now and.. I can’t go back to that woman. I won’t!” He roared the last part, taking a fighting stance as he prepared to resist. Activating gyo, Kenshiro could tell there was a powerful nen coming from the cat. Animals could use nen? This was something that was going to have to be recorded somewhere, but not today.
”I don’t want to take you back by force, but rest assured if you come back with me by choice I can make it so that you can escape. I doubt anyone will find you again after me.” He explained, holding out his hand with his palm aimed upward in an offering motion. Leonal looked hesitant, but he took Kenshiro’s hand before a brilliant light flashed once more and the man once again became a cat.

After dropping Leonal off with the woman and explaining to her that he was a male cat who needed a strong name and even going so far as to suggest Leonal, and being practically screamed at for “telling her what to do with her property and how dare he” blah, blah, blah, he left, making sure to open up a window to make Leonal’s escape easier. With a wink and a nudge he was off, hoping that the cat got some rest and had an easy life. He vowed to come back one day and maybe adopt the cat if he ever settled down.

word count: 1094/800
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Job] Maria's Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Job] Maria's Cat   [Job] Maria's Cat Empty

Back to top Go down

[Job] Maria's Cat
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hunter X Hunter RP :: Yorbian Continent :: Yorknew City-