Hunter X Hunter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Transmuter] Maritime - Nen

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
A Totally Badass Username
Nen-User

Character sheet
Jenny: 0

[Transmuter] Maritime - Nen Empty
PostSubject: [Transmuter] Maritime - Nen   [Transmuter] Maritime - Nen EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 7:06 am

Maritime (めれたいむ) (幽霊散歩 Ghost Walk)

Theme: Water
Type: Transmuter

Description: The basis of Enzo's Nen is the ability to make himself more ghostly by transmuting his body into water and maintaining his human shape. This causes him to take on a ghostly appearance, translucent and flowing, while also maintaining a humanoid form. Through techniques, he can transmute himself more or less into water. On its own, he is solid enough to strike solidly, but a technique from this Nen Ability could easily let him turn into a mobile puddle. Note that this does not let him turn other water into him, so he cannot regenerate damage from water.

Last edited by A Totally Badass Username on Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Transmuter] Maritime - Nen   [Transmuter] Maritime - Nen EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 5:16 pm

I would not say that this really disperses all fire no matter the amount, I suggest leaving that out. I understand how it can protect you against it, like any substance with mass.

You can cut the second paragraph. The stuff about moving it away from the face is just needless. Your water Aura should also not conduct electricity better than anything else, since even pure water does not do that.

All in all your Aura does not become water, but copies the properties of it, which means its "mass", flowing nature (thanks to that mass) and the weak molecular attraction similar to that of H2O molecules, which makes things "wet".

Last but not least keep in mind that your Aura does not stay invisible to the naked eye once it is transmuted, similar to Killua's electricity and especially since you want your Aura to gain mass it would naturally interact with light and be visible.

If I'm understanding anything wrong about the properties you want your Aura to have, please say so.
Back to top Go down
https://hxh-rp.rpg-board.net
A Totally Badass Username
Nen-User

Character sheet
Jenny: 0

PostSubject: Re: [Transmuter] Maritime - Nen   [Transmuter] Maritime - Nen EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 9:34 pm

I've changed the nen ability. I forgot that transmuters can definitely get away with stuff like this.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Transmuter] Maritime - Nen   [Transmuter] Maritime - Nen EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 5:44 pm

Sorry but I can not see how transmuter can change their body to an extend where they no longer have any organs necessary to live, like you suggest here. 

DENIED
Back to top Go down
https://hxh-rp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Transmuter] Maritime - Nen   [Transmuter] Maritime - Nen Empty

Back to top Go down

[Transmuter] Maritime - Nen
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1