Hunter X Hunter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Haute Couture [Alice]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice
Nen-User
Alice

Character sheet
Jenny: 1450

Haute Couture [Alice]  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haute Couture [Alice]    Haute Couture [Alice]  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 9:05 pm

Alice listened eagerly as Melanie was explaining how sex worked. It was actually quite interesting, she had yet to think about it. A bit instinctively she copied her friend's actions and squeezed her own breast. It indeed felt somewhat good, but she still was not convinced. “I don't know, does not feel much different from when I take a shower.” From impulse she reached over the table to see if maybe squeezing the other girls breasts was better. As if it was nothing she reached to her chest with both hands and gave it a light squeeze. Smirking she concluded: “Also does not really feel that different from my own, maybe a bit lighter.”

After sitting back down she listened to the whole talk about becoming lovers after sex and it again lead to some stupid question on the topic: “Is being lovers better than just friends?” She took another spoon full of ice cream to her mouth and thought about that for a moment herself. “I would imagine that I get rather jealous, since I'm not good with sharing things.”

Leaning back she let out a light sigh, if Melanie was her lover or anything like that she would probably kill anyone that even touched the girl. She once had a teddy, she really loved that toy, then one day another kid stole it and when she found them the bear was all dirty. It ended with her beating the kid, making him eat the sand in which the bear was laying, but because the bear had gotten so dirty it was far less fun to play with it. She could not even take it to bed any more. At some point she just got rid of it and shoved the other kids face into a toilet to wash away her sadness.
Back to top Go down
Melly
Nen-User
Melly

Character sheet
Jenny: 6775

PostSubject: Re: Haute Couture [Alice]    Haute Couture [Alice]  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 9:18 pm

She giggled at watching Alice squeezing her breast, and blushing with a lightly surprised moan when she turned it around to squeeze Melanie's instead. Melly rather enjoying her friend exploring her body like this, even if out of curiosity more than actual lust, giggling as she caressed her adventuring hand, encouraging the redhead:

"It depends on what you like really. There's no reason you can't be both.", she explained, but her next comment about jealousy made her visibly saddened, "That's a shame... You're a good friend and I don't want to hurt you. But I could show you a really good time..."

Melanie didn't trust herself. She was instinctively unfaithful, even with all the wierdness that was her attraction to Alice, she had no way of knowing if she wouldn't just wind up hurting her like she'd done so many loved ones, but hopefully one day the girl could be persuaded to enjoy having sex with Melanie, no strings attached?

"Though I wouldn't mind if you wanted to keep me as your lover and went out in search of someone else either."
Back to top Go down
Alice
Nen-User
Alice

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haute Couture [Alice]    Haute Couture [Alice]  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 8:07 am

Alice finished her ice cream and continued thinking about a good response to Melanie. What did a good time even mean? To her it certainly was something different to most other people. “Would you not be angry if I found a boyfriend or anything like that?” It was somewhat logic for her that if Mel actually liked her a lot she would not want to share Alice at all. Even when the two were just friends it would upset Alice if Mel suddenly spend her time with someone else. In general she enjoyed spending time with the other girl and wanted it to be as much time as possible.

“I would be angry, if you stop spending time with me and instead spend it with others.” She just said out loud and slowly got up. It seemed to be easier when she was just blunt about her feelings: “Even when shopping is kind of dull, it is fine because you are around.”

Stretching out her hand to help Melanie up she looked around for an interesting place to visit. The suggestion to go to a sports shop was not that bad, after all Alice really did enjoy punching. Another interesting shop near was a toy store and a pet shop. Other than those there were more clothing stores, lingerie and jewellery, which were more to her friend's taste than Alice's. “Well as I said it is up to you where we go.”

After the sugar intake and finally understanding the problem Mel suffered the redhead felt really good and up for anything. In the past Alice always had been told that she was crazy, people had tried all kinds of treatments, yet nothing had fixed her. Knowing her friend was also crazy and seemed rather content with that, made her again feel a bit closer to Mel.
Back to top Go down
Melly
Nen-User
Melly

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haute Couture [Alice]    Haute Couture [Alice]  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 8:40 am

"That I would not.", she answered with a self assured smile Alice seemed to really have a hard time grasping how could Melly not struggle with jealousy, "Though I'd still try to have sex with you, maybe the both of you; and i defenitely wouldn't like it if your boyfriend made you stop being my friend."

To her it was a matter of equality between friends, partners and lovers. She constantly had that powerful urge to sleep around, so she quickly grew to discard her own jealousy as an encouragement towards open relationships. What right she had to be jealous, after all? Their friendship still mattered to her a lot, so no matter what path it took, she wanted the two to keep having fun together like this, be it sexual or just platonic.

"I'm really feeling the sports shop at the moment, so let's head there!", Melanie pointed in that direction, holding on to her hand as she head there. Alice felt warm and soft to touch, though she could tell she was a figher from the roughness on her knuckles being even more noticeable than hers; it was a good reminder that despite the innocence she often showed, she was still wild and fiery

Inside the sports shop, Melly naturally looked for the punching bags first, hoping to let her friend vent some of her frustration. Feeling the girl understand her sex addiction without suggesting treatment like her parents did gave her a genuinely heartfelt smile...
Back to top Go down
Alice
Nen-User
Alice

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haute Couture [Alice]    Haute Couture [Alice]  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 9:33 am

Alice looked around a little in the sports shop. There was not really any equipment she wanted. When she trained she usually just ran or did simple push-ups. Which was something she only really did when she could not just find a place to fight. To her a fight was always the best exercise, it not only helped build the body but also made her more experienced. Training had the negative effect that it unlike a fight where she got knocked around herself, it was far too one sided.

Looking at the punching bag she it a light punch, which was still enough to knock it back considerable. “Let me see what you can do Mel.” Sticking out her tongue she taunted her friend and looked for some training gloves, which were used a lot by boxing coaches and got into a loose pose to accept any kind of punch or kick from her friend.

Alice saw Melanie as only a normal girl, sporty and quite confident, but not really a mad fighter like Alice was. To sum it up, she was not afraid of anything Mel could dish out and took this challenge rather light. Taunting she stuck her tongue out again: “If you show me something good I might think about that whole sex thing!”
Back to top Go down
Melly
Nen-User
Melly

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haute Couture [Alice]    Haute Couture [Alice]  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 11:20 am

The redhead didn't seem particularly interested by any of the many pieces of equipment out on display before her, contrary to what Mel might have expected. But then again, she knew the girl was more prone to stealing than buying, and even with her strength, carrying objects such as these would be anything but conspicuous. She whistled as the fighting maniac knocked back a heavy bag with what looked like a light punch, visibly impressed by her friend. Melanie was no slouch either, and despite probably not having trained as much she made full use of her aura to augment her body and compensate for that slight by training with the efficiency of a whole year in a single session:

"Sure, but go easy on me; I haven't been fighting as long as you!", she grinned and picked up a small pair of MMA styled gloves. She was intentionally trying to surprise her friends by hiding her true skill up to the last moment, but even then she was still pretty sure Ali would be a better fighter than her; thus daring the girl to defend against one of her attacks with a grin on her face, "Think you can defend against my strongest punch?"

She stood really close to Alice, with her right hand arm forward at point blank, keeping her palms open, everything implying the punch would come from her left arm which still had a lot of room to build momentum.

Kung fu was a martial art often underestimated for its unnecessary complexity and weakness to strikes and grapples, but had a powerful flowing motion which her Sifu compared to a crashing wave. By twisting her hips and shoulders into an attack right before connecting, every bit of energy from the impact was unleashed right onto the opponent: So she attempted to surprise Alice by punching not with her back left hand, but the leading right which stood mere inches from her, suddenly exploding by clenching her muscles and turning her body into a one inch punch aimed above her chest, twisting her fist both upwards and around to maximize momentum.

Against a punching bag, it would have been knocked as far as the ceiling due to unleashing all that energy in such a short distance, but she wondered how Alice would defend against it. Only then did Melanie assume her normal fighting stance, revealing her real skill: It had an appropriate balance of flowing and firm, but was also distinctively defensive; Melanie was a naturally defensive fighter, Alice might have noticed all this time that she really wasn't one to cause a conflict willingly.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Nen-User
Alice

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haute Couture [Alice]    Haute Couture [Alice]  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 4:22 pm

Alice watched Melanie closely and prepared herself to respond to anything. Obviously the girl never had any education in fighting. Her stance towards it was to just go with the flow, expect nothing and just react to anything, which was why she closely observed Melanie's body, moving to match the girl's every movement.

The punch still came as a surprise, she moved the mitt quickly to catch it. Sadly it was just as weak as expected. “Guess there is no reason to consider the whole sex thing.” She smirked and threw the gloves back on the rack. “But that was an odd punch, let me show you how really punch something.” Alice stretched her arms a little and got into position before the punching bag again. Unlike her friend she had no fancy pose, like the thug she was the only thing she did was crack her knuckles and throw a wide swing. Her fist dug deep into the bag and send it flying across the room, drawing a line of sand across the floor, into a rack of sport shoes.

With a big smirk she turned her face towards Mel, clearly taunting her, with this display of a real punch. The shop owner was not as excited as Alice, running towards the destroyed rack and then slowly turning towards the culprit. “At least you can run fast, right?” With a light laugh Alice grabbed Melanie's hand and started running.
Back to top Go down
Melly
Nen-User
Melly

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haute Couture [Alice]    Haute Couture [Alice]  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 6:17 am

Melly didn't look to surprised, despite the power she normally had with this punch, Ali would clearly win in a strength contest, but even then, she shrugged off her punch a a little too easy for her liking. It made her feel like she was being underestimated too much and in that case, she had to remind the fiery redhead who she was dealing with:

"Oh, you'd be surprised~", Melanie smirked, her confidence clearly not shaken in the very least. Instead, she distracted Alice by suddenly giving her butt a hard squeeze right when she got ready to swing her punch, giggling mischievously. Even then, that girl's super strength would still break half the shop with a single punch, earning a wide eyed look from her friend, "Oh wow..."

They ran outside the shop much to the dark haired girl's disappointment since she still hoped to get Alice into a bikini before they left. Once they had finally fled outside, Mel would still be holding onto the girl's hand, gently tugging on it to get her attention:

"Your turn to pick the place, where would you like to go?", asked a calmly smiling Mel
Back to top Go down
Alice
Nen-User
Alice

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haute Couture [Alice]    Haute Couture [Alice]  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 6:32 am

Getting enough distance between themselves and the store owner Alice stopped and took a look around. Again the two were surrounded by the usual clothing shops, but the two had already bought some. The only shop that was something different were a book store and a jewellery store. Both not really to Alice's taste, but if she had to decide the book store at least had a chance to be interesting. “I guess we look if there is anything interesting to read?” She shrugged, making clear how little she cared about her decision, but if Melanie wanted her to decide it had to be that store.

Once inside they were greeted by the typical calming smell of books. “Is there any topic that interests you?” Alice herself sometimes enjoyed child stories and also liked books about combat and great historical stories about amazing fighters. Sometimes she saw herself like a reborn Lu Bu a monster of a general in ancient times.

Yet she had nothing in mind and carelessly began to just look around. The store was rather quiet, almost empty, other than the two girls there was only a clerk, keeping watch over the rows of paper. After a while Alice spotted an “erotic” section, which piqued her interest, mainly because the two girls had just talked about the topic. Pointing towards the place she turned to Mel: “Maybe you find something interesting in that section.”
Back to top Go down
Melly
Nen-User
Melly

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haute Couture [Alice]    Haute Couture [Alice]  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 9:00 am

Melanie actually enjoyed reading a wide variety of topics. Naturally she read a lot of erotica, but had also read great literature classics, poetry and even philosophy, so when Alice suggested a book shop, she was naturally at ease with her choice:

"I do, all kinds of stuff. I especially like poetry; what about you?", she grinned happily, sharing her tastes in books as asking for Ali's in return, stepping inside the shop and breathing in the smell of new books.

There was a certain quiet involved with literature that Melanie actually enjoyed, in stark contrast for her love of nightclubs and loud sexual partners. Her parents often scolded her for reading at the dinner table, and she was never above reading erotica in those cases. The result of her habit was how slowly sex became a casual topic of conversation among her family, even if Amy and Mom still blushed often enough...

"You know me too well.", Melanie chuckled and smiled, heading for the erotic section with Alice, quickly picking out a Kama sutra and handing it to her; as if proving her earlier point by raising two fingers in both hands like scissors and bringing them together, exemplifying like Alice exemplified penetration, "You'd be surprised what people come up with just a little imagination..."
Back to top Go down
Alice
Nen-User
Alice

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haute Couture [Alice]    Haute Couture [Alice]  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 10:22 am

“I like historical novels and fairy tales, but I rather have them read to me.” Answered Alice with a light smirk as she followed Melanie.

The girl had hardly read any books in her past and most of the time, if she was interested she had someone else read it for her. Sometimes for hours while Alice did other things. It was much more fun to get a book read to her, so she kept her hands free for other things.

Alice felt a little uncomfortable, surrounded by many books with nudity on the cover. Yet she had fun watching Melanie enjoy herself. She had to laugh a little at her gesture and blushed when imagining the two girls doing that. “What about this?” She had picked a book about butts and anal sex. The idea of using more than just the simple sex organs for sex was completely new. “Do people actually do this?” A bit curious she looked over a few pages, soon to find herself blushing even brighter. Shocked she held a picture of a woman with her hand on her butt into Mel's face. “Do people really do this?”

Her world was totally falling apart, why would anyone do that? The butt was such a dirty place. Well the other one was dirty too, after all people used it to pee, but the butt, that was where poop came from, she could not even imagine touching that. Next she found a book about BDSM and it just kept getting weirder and weirder for the innocent girl. Actually she understood that a bit more, after all she enjoyed inflecting and receiving pain to a degree, so maybe she actually was a sadist and masochist in one. Yet she never saw that as sexual. Just thinking about doing some of the displayed things made her brain overload and for a moment she felt a bit shaky and had to sit down.

Loud sighing she sat down on the floor. “Erotic books are scary.”
Back to top Go down
Melly
Nen-User
Melly

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haute Couture [Alice]    Haute Couture [Alice]  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 1:06 pm

She was surprised to hear about Ali's literary tastes but even more interesting was their adventures in the erotic section. She could pick up on the girl's unease by the blush on her face and it was pretty fun. She didn't know for sure if the girl was a virgin but the more they talked the more likely that seemed. All in all, she'd really only know for sure once she got her hands inside her panties... For now, she had taken an interest or rather a curiosity in a book about anal sex:

"They do, some even prefer it. Takes some getting used to, but it can feel really good.", Melanie smirked as she reached beging Alice and gave her supple butt a nice squeeze, looking into her eyes as if clearly enjoying her innocence, "With a butt like yours, it's not that hard to imagine why, is it?"

Then she took an interest in BDSM. Melanie had a secret theory that once Alice got past her her unease and innocence she would actually turn into a hardcore dominatrix, giving her aggressive and sadistic nature. Figuring out this theory only spurred her to try and get in bed with her more, not as if she needed that much more motivation to do it. Personally, Melanie enjoyed being a dom or sub depending on the overall mood of each encounter... She laughed at the girl's comment:

"People fear what they don't know.", she smiled reassuringly, leaning over so her face hovered mere inches from Alice's, running a caressing hand down her face and incidentally giving her a good view into her dress' cleavage, meeting her lips for a tender kiss...
Back to top Go down
Alice
Nen-User
Alice

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haute Couture [Alice]    Haute Couture [Alice]  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 1:45 pm

Alice looked up at Melanie. “So you like all these kind of things?” She started pointing from one book to the next, some of these sex practices very extreme or perverted, while she could hardly imagine anyone actually liking most of these. Some looked more like torture, other things just seemed embarrassing to no end. Again just thinking of Mel doing those things made her look at the girl in a completely new light and caused Alice to blush even stronger.

It was undeniable that she was a bit curious about it too, maybe just for that reason it was actually worth giving into her friend's advance. She imagined some of these practises hurting a bit and others just feeling really weird. It took effort to distract herself and find something else to swing the topic towards: “Maybe we should look at something else.” There were only books around them, so the best idea was to go somewhere totally different: “How about we just tour the city a bit more and look for a nice place to have dinner.”

Alice wanted to get a closer look at the giant tower in the centere and maybe see some other attractions. They said that the Heavens Arena was the 3rd highest building in the world. Also they only just had arrived in the city, so there surely was much more to see than just the shopping district.
Back to top Go down
Melly
Nen-User
Melly

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haute Couture [Alice]    Haute Couture [Alice]  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 2:57 pm

"I can't say I like them all... But I do reserve judgement until I actually try it out for myself.", Melanie looked at those books with uncertainty, some of them detailed the kind of sex acts or a perversity such that even she never found the partner or the interest to bring them to her love nest. A good side of having many partners was her ability to constantly have someone with whom to try out tons of different kinks; some she grew to love, others she never tried again. She then looked back at Alice and explained it better, "I guess you can say I like to experiment."

It wasn't hard to notice that despite her obvious shyness and reservation, Alice was at least curious about most of these, which ultimately made Melly feel closer to her. Her desire to experiment came mostly out of curiosity, an essential spice for an overly active sex life. The redhead's embarassment soon became too much for her to bear and she suggested they look at something else, and Melanie just chuckled, thoroughly amused by her reaction. She wrapped her hand around the girl's waist and took a peek into her cleavage, only looking up into her eyes to answer her suggestion:

"That sounds lovely. Though eating sweets for dinner might not be that good.", quipped Melly, poking her supple breast cutely, "Though they do seem to only find their way to your breasts and butt. The way your body deals with all that sugar is amazing..."

She didn't know much about Heaven's area yet though for the most part Melanie would rather just follow Alice around and see where this hurricane of a girl would take her...
Back to top Go down
Alice
Nen-User
Alice

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haute Couture [Alice]    Haute Couture [Alice]  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 3:50 pm

Happy that her friend agreed Alice took the lead, finding the tower was super easy, as it overshadowed the whole city. Taking Mel's hand she started to make her way past the shopping crowd towards the tower.

It was not like they were able to travel just straight there, the streets took way too many turns and suddenly other buildings blocked the path, but Alice was set on getting there somehow even when she had to pull her friend trough narrow alleyways and over fences guarding private back yards. “This city should make their main attraction more easy to reach.” She complained loudly while climbing one of those fences.

They passed a park with a huge man-made lake, the girl did not go as far as to drag her friend through that, so they went around. “So what is so great about sex?” She brought the topic back while trying to navigate through a group of elementary school children. “I guess, I never had any”, she admitted while blushing, “but it seems not that special.” Turning backwards while walking she crashed into a balloon salesman, which sent a few of them flying, but Alice just kept going even despite his complains and insults. “Also do you think you could ever settle for one person? I mean to have like a family and such?” In between words she had to turn around to walk up some stairs and dodge a young man on a bike, but had no problem doing so without letting go of Melanie. “Or do you think you always need different partners?” Again she had turned towards Melanie and walked backwards.

Perfectly timed with the last question Alice felt a large shadow fall on her and turned around quickly. They were there! At the entrance of Heavens Arena, the third largest building in the world, from up close it was even more impressive. The base was bigger than a soccer stadium and it's highest floors were covered by clouds
Back to top Go down
Melly
Nen-User
Melly

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haute Couture [Alice]    Haute Couture [Alice]  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 5:19 pm

This was one of Melanie's favorite things about Alice, and no doubt a great source of fun when hanging out with her. The girl was crazy and unpredictable, so she naturally had crazy, unpredictable ideas that Melanie enjoyed, like a wild ride with an incredibly sexy butt, sexier breasts and even sexier face. Instead of following the streets like anybody would have done, they went through alleys and private backyards, with Melly chuckling and giggling all the time as they crossed boundaries both literally and proverbially:

"Getting there is fun enough, don't you think?", she answered as she followed Ali up the fence.

Soon they arrived at a park where they were able to share a far more pleasant walk side by side as Alice continued their previous conversation. She confessed to being a virgin, commenting that she couldn't see what was so great about sex:

"It's one of those things you have to experience for yourself. Haven't you even touched yourself?", Melanie explained, actually surprised at the implications of her words. She should have felt pleasure even if just from masturbation, stating that she didn't implied she hadn't even gotten herself off once. It made Melly all the more eager to take it upon herself and popping her cherry, and she felt like she should share her own romantic history with her lovable friend, "I'm pretty sure i could... I lost my virginity at 12 years old... He was also the first boy i ever loved. It didn't work out as well as I'd have wanted, but i fell in love a second time, and that didn't work out either. They were just two among many partners, but it was enough to know I might one day settle down with the right person."

Melanie looked up into the cloudy sky with a notalgic smile on her face, brushing some hair off her face. She didn't get jealous, but during those two times she not once cheated on her partner, and both those times it was them who broke off the relationship. It hurt in a way she couldn't even comprehend, but time heals all wounds and even now she looked at those days with a certain fondness. Even if it didn't work out, she cherished those moments tenderly...

After dodging a few obstacles, they were finally at the foot of the huge tower, and Melanie could only gawk at it:

"Oh wow... It looks even bigger up close!", she commented, before kissing Ali's red hair and walking towards the tower excitedly, "Let's check out inside it!"
Back to top Go down
Alice
Nen-User
Alice

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haute Couture [Alice]    Haute Couture [Alice]  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 6:43 pm

Alice was still starring up. The tower was unbelievable! Only the strongest fighters in the world made it to the very top. “I can't imagine how amazing the view must be from up there.” She only managed to slowly walk after her friend. It was as if the tower itself had an Aura of danger around it that made the girl's animal instincts tingle and yet it had an unbelievable attraction towards her at the same time.

The entrance hall was just as impressive as the outside. There were multiple counters, behind them where large screens showing fights in multiple arenas. On a large screen near the door were the rules for everyone wanting to compete, but Alice had not come there to start fighting, she just wanted to look around, maybe she would take a look at it another day, but just watching the intense fight on one of the screens got her fired up. “Are we going to watch a few matches? The entrance fee to spectate the lower floors is quite cheap and they have pretty much non-stop fights.” With this suggestion Alice pointed to one of the counters, where a young lady was handing out tickets.

All lower floors were multiple arena's per stadium, where people could watch up to eighteen people fight each other at once in one of the nine big stone rings. People did not make much money winning in these fights, but earned the right to climb higher in the tower, where both the level of their opponents and the prize money got higher and higher. Then in the highest floor the prize money disappeared and fighters only competed for honour and the right to challenge the strongest people, the floor masters.
Back to top Go down
Melly
Nen-User
Melly

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haute Couture [Alice]    Haute Couture [Alice]  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 7:35 pm

Ali had the right idea... They just had to get all the way up there and find themselves a moment to enjoy that view, together. There wouldn't be any fun about it any other way.

"I'd love to get up there myself...", she answered as she lead her friend inside.

It took a while for Melanie to wrap her head around what she was able to see inside - the kind of fighting she never even imagined would exist - even for a long time after discovering her own use of Nen. No doubt Alice had a better idea than her as to what they were looking at; for all her training in martial arts, she had never entered an actual tournament close to the kind of action they'd be witnessing inside this imposing tower:

"We came all the way here, it would be a waste not to.", she answered, smiling eagerly walking towards one of the counters with Alice in tow and buying the two girls a ticket. She wanted to see the kind of level other Nen fighters used to fight each other out, and thus wasted no time in heading to the arena once the tickets were bought, "By the way, i never saw you fight all out... What else can you do aside from that flaming sword?"

She looked at the girl with obvious curiosity in her eyes, she had guessed Alice was no doubt stronger than her and was thus curious to see for herself what the girl was capable of. Maybe she'd be willing to share some of her abilities this time?
Back to top Go down
Alice
Nen-User
Alice

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haute Couture [Alice]    Haute Couture [Alice]  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 1:19 pm

Following Melanie, Alice took in the great atmosphere. She could already hear the sounds of people fighting as they walked up the stairs to the spectator area. “Who knows”, she smirked. It was good to have some secrets even towards Melanie. “But don't expect anything more than normal fighting here.”

Just as Alice said that they reached the top of the stairs and were presented with the view over nine fighting arenas. In each of them were men and woman, trying to either knock each other out of the arena or strike a knock out. Non of the people used any Aura, maybe they were not able to, or maybe they were hiding it, even when focusing Alice was not able to spot a single bit of Aura.

The fights were still greatly entertaining. On the way to their seats they got a great view of the close by rings. The diversity between the fighters was huge, there were weightlifter, kung-fu masters, boxers, punks, children, women and people even Alice could not really assign to any group or school of fighting.

Right in the arena in front of the two girl's seat a short man in judo cloths struggled to throw a much bigger, actually fat, man in a leotard out of the ring. The picture made Alice giggle a little. One ring to the left a female boxer was beating the crap out of a bulky dark skinned man. “It's a shame they can't use weapons here. Mostly it is just a battle of pure strength and the prize money is barely enough to buy a meal”, explained Alice to her friend, while looking up at the huge screen overshadowing the arenas, which displayed a very intense fight between a bulky man in a soldier uniform and a young boy wearing simple street cloths. They were trading punches equally and smacking the sense out of each other, without restrain, neither showing any kind of elegance. It was her kind of fight, brutal and bloody.
Back to top Go down
Melly
Nen-User
Melly

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haute Couture [Alice]    Haute Couture [Alice]  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 1:36 pm

Melly pouted at the girl's answer, she was pretty curious to see what else she had hiding under the hood. That flaming sword and her slowly growing knowledge on Aura and Nen indicated the fiery girl was most likely to have more abilities relating to fire, or any other form of elemental control that allowed her to generate it:

"Meanie...", she answered before smiling and winking, "I guess I'll have to wait and see, hmm?"

She stopped by a popcorn stand to grab herself a large bag which was mostly for her redheaded friend who was likely to eat a lot. They could already her the crowd roaring and bells ringing, meaning a lot of matches were already underway. But then from what she understood, there were matches underway most of the time. Much to her surprise, she didn't find anyone fighting with Aura as the two girls sat down to watch the fight. Melly kept one hand around her stunning friend's waist, as always finding great comfort in physical contact between them, and laid the bag of poporn between them, over their legs so they could share it more easily:

"I expected to see some Nen action...", commented Mel, plopping a popcorn into Ali's mouth, before letting her gaze focus on the soldier vs little boy match that was surprisingly even, "Well, that fight looks interesting. I'll bet you a cake on the little boy."

Melanie giggled as turning some fights into bets made them far more interesting to watch, but she figured Alice would have more use for food than money, before eating a bunch of popcorn. Many of these people clearly displayed formal training in one martial art or several, but a good deal of them were pure brawlers like Ali. The redhead's eyes almost seemed to glimmer at the sight of all the blood and violence, while Melly's glimmered to see her so happy...
Back to top Go down
Alice
Nen-User
Alice

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haute Couture [Alice]    Haute Couture [Alice]  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 2:16 pm

Just as Melanie proposed the bet Alice saw the boy swing wide and graze the soldier's face just barely. “Okay, but I think the boy will win too.” As the two kept watching the fight unfolded in an unexpected way: Suddenly it was the young boy in a choke hold by the soldier, pressed against the floor. The referee seemed eager to interrupt, but the boy signalled that he was not one to count out so easy and kept violently kicking and punching, till he broke free.

“Close call”, said Alice, while taking a hand full of popcorn to her mouth and filling it with the sweet sugar source. She greatly enjoyed the mix of food and violence, which was hard to archive when she was in the middle of a fight herself. “Now the boy has the upper hand.”

As Alice said soon the soldier was struck with a heavy kick to the stomach and tumbled onto the ground, where the referee ended the fight, declaring the boy as winner. The girl joined the clapping audience, but had to restrain herself greatly to not just jump into one of the arena's and join the fun. A great amount of Aura was rushing out of her, emitting heat to her surrounding, before she managed to calm down.

“Damn, next time we have to come her as contestants!” Sitting back down to get another hand full of popcorn she found a not popped corn piece. “I guess to celebrate the boy's victory I show you something.” Holding the corn in front of Mel's face she expanded her Aura onto her finger tips and just a moment later it popped.
Back to top Go down
Melly
Nen-User
Melly

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haute Couture [Alice]    Haute Couture [Alice]  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 2:39 pm

Her more experienced friend seemed to agree on her own bet, there was more to that kid than met the eye and clearly both of them were able to notice that much. Whenever she looked at Alice Melanie found herself pretty amused by the ravenous way she devoured popcorn, while she only ate one or two at a time. The boy struggled there for a while, he defenitely looked like a speedier fighter who was at a disadvantage once he got grappled, but like Alice he was tenacious, and was hardly willing to give up.

"He's a goner if he gets caught like that again...", said Melanie with an agreeing nod, eating more popcorn as she got excited over the fight, and finally cheering once their champion took home the win. The redhead seemed a lot more excited than her and being so close to her she could clearly sense her growing hotter and unleashing her aura, further confirming the fire theory, feeling all that hot aura radiating from Alice made Melanie cuddle closer and nuzzle her cheek, like a cat looking for a source of heat, with a cozy smile on her face, "So warm, Ali-chan... I could just cuddle you like this for hours."

She giggled as the girl complained about not being there to compete, she already guessed what was on her mind from her hot blooded reaction, before looking attentively once she agreed to show her something, popping one of the corn pieces with her bare hands:

"Oooh, so you all your nen abilities have to do with heat and fire in some way?", she'd ask, looking at the girl a more curiously, clearly excited by the possibilities, "That's pretty cool, you can turn every bath into a hot tub!"
Back to top Go down
Alice
Nen-User
Alice

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haute Couture [Alice]    Haute Couture [Alice]  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 5:21 pm

Alice humoured her friends response with a bit of pouting and enclosed the popcorn piece tighter in her hand. “You really only think of how to have silly fun.” Opening her hand again, nothing but ashes was left inside. “My power is far greater than just for heating up water.” Blowing the ashes from her hand she got up and stretched her hand towards her friend. “But watching all these fights and eating popcorn made me hungry, lets go back to the hotel and have some dinner.”

Grabbing Mel's hand she walked ahead through the loud crowd, her eyes were still focused on the action in the middle of the giant stadium. Clearly hungering for something other than just food. The girl wanted to dine on madness and a big serving of blood. “Maybe another day”, she said quietly as she turned her back to the arena. That other day could not be soon enough, after all the reason she had come to the city was to find something to keep her hunger for chaos in check and even more so to find someone else that was able to provide her with a mind breaking amount of brutal ecstasy.

Even after leaving the arena Alice struggled to stop smiling, her eyes told it all, in her mind she was imagining herself fighting that boy, breaking his arms, then breaking his chest, as she herself struggled to move in exhaustion. It reminded her greatly of the first fight she had been in:

Young Alice's head kept getting smashed into the hard concrete wall. Loud insults thrown at her over and over, her mind jumping from intense pain to nothing, back to pain. She struggled with all her might but the boy she was fighting was far stronger. She did not even understand what was happening to her any more, yet all of a sudden she had turned the situation around and was smashing a stone against the boy's skull with all her might. A feeling of pure bliss running through her body as he finally stopped moving.

Later she found out that she had almost killed him in her mad outburst, to which she had just shrugged and which just made her giggle lightly, when thinking back as Alice and Mel were outside the arena.
Back to top Go down
Melly
Nen-User
Melly

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haute Couture [Alice]    Haute Couture [Alice]  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 6:46 pm

She pouted playfully like Mel normally did, commenting how her power wasn't an amusement, but then she probably just used it to amuse herself in a different way...

"Of course! What else is there to life then having fun?", asked a happy Melanie, openly admitting to her hedonism, before winking at her with cumplicity, "I'm sure you agree even if your ideas of fun are a little different..."

Taking Ali's hand, she followed her outside, expertly dodging the yet roaring crowd. As long as there were still fights going on no big crowd would be leaving the place in bulk, which meant they had plenty of room to walk around. As Alice looked towards the arena with a longing in her eyes, Melly got an even better understanding of the redhead's lust for battle. She felt at home there, in a way that nothing else could, except maybe for bakeries and candy shops.

"We defenitely should. So what are you in the mood for today?", she asked with a cool, curious look as she turned back to Alice to see what the glutton would feel like eating.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Nen-User
Alice

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haute Couture [Alice]    Haute Couture [Alice]  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 10:06 am

Alice removed the stupid old memories from her head and focused back on the situation. She stretched and took a deep breath. “I don't know yet, but I'm sure I know when I see it.” Laughing a little about her own gluttonous nature she walked ahead, turning around one more time just to take in the view up the tower from this close.

The sun began to set and the city's night life slowly began, the streets were covered in neon signs and full with people. It was totally different from Zaban, where Alice had spend her time before. She enjoyed the big city much, much, much more. There were so many distractions and so much to see and do. The only good thing about Zaban was that she had met Melanie there. Alone the day had not even been half as much fun. Even when she did not enjoy shopping, or trying on clothes, she was certainly happy.

“We should repeat this”, she said with a bright smile. “I honestly did not think that going out with a friend would be this much fun.” Alice had no one she considered a friend before, which made it even more special.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haute Couture [Alice]    Haute Couture [Alice]  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Haute Couture [Alice]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next